Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CWL Quick Trade System Reviews & Experiences

I have heard of this trading software, from a friend who recently purchased it, and I am tempted to give it a go.

I rang CWL to ask some questions. They said I’ll get a dedicated account manager and life-time access to their customer service/support team.
    The returns that the system is supposed to generate are great.

I am almost happy to buy the system….

The last thing to do is to ask their existing/past customers about their experiences.

Can anyone here tell me about their dealings with the quick trade system (as well as the company its self)?

Thanks

Iíve been with CWL for 8 months now and can only praise the company, in terms of customer service and response times from the support team.

I canít tell you about the Quick Trade System, though, I use the Day Trade system.

I have been seeing returns of 10-12% (using CWLís quick trade system) every month for about a year. It does what it says and I have never looked back on my decision to go for it.

Yeah I recommend the quick trade system. Itís rightly popular because, for most people, we donít have time to be trading the whole dayÖ Iím not looking to change my career to a stock trader, and the quick trade system allows me to fit my trading around my job (and wife!)

How long did it take you to start making a profit? Does it start off slow?

To be honest, it started well for me from the off. I wouldnít say thereís a Ďlearning curveí. Though, if you have no trading experience, your account manager will probably recommend that you do some paper trading first (practising with fake money/trades). I did about a weekís paper trading and then got cracking. Made 11% profit in my first month of live trading.

The learning curve is negligible, yes. Thereís nothing complex to learn to start using the CWL Quick Trade system to make a profit (the whole point is that the system does most of the work).

It is easy to use, but the support staff are always just a phone call away should you need it

I received a brochure from CWL, a few weeks ago, about their quick trade system. I was a little hesitant to be honest, before doing some research online.

Other people seem to be happy with it.

I understand that Iíll need a brokerage account somewhere. Can anyone recommend a company? Is there one that CWL recommends?

Iíve used a few broker firms over the years. Iíve stayed with plus500 for a while now.

I donít use the quick trade system, but the Day Trade system. And, I think the best choice of broker will depend on your exact scenario (what broker will be cheapest all together for you).

Iím not sure if CWL have a go-to broker that they recommend to their clients. They donít for the Dauy Trader, at leats.

Okay, thanks. Iíll ask CWL if they can recommend a broker/if thereís one they might have a deal with to give their clients discounted rates.